Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Year and a New Challenge CMM60

Hello Hello to all of you. I am so excited to be posting the first challenge of 2013. I trust all of you had a wonderful holiday season, I know I did. I hope you all don't mind that I gave the girls some time off. 

Let's get to the NEW challenge. 

                      ANYTHING GOES

I wanted to this year off right and let you all create WHATEVER you want. Yes, I mean WHATEVER. For one challenge ONLY I am allowing any kind of  papercraft (not just cards). Shocking huh? LOL. This is my New  Year gift to  you all, express yourselves in whatever way your heart desires as long as it is a papercraft. 

The sponsor this challenge is ME. I have a mystery package of crafting goodies to give away. There is a little bit of everything in there. I have been filling it over the holidays. 

Now let's see what the DT has for us today. 

                                                      Penny 

                                                   Shary

                                                     Susan


Many of our  ladies are recovering from various ailments and will be back next week with Inspiration for you all.

Now one last bit of news for you all. We are currently looking for a FEW NEW CARD MAKERS to join our AWESOME DESIGN TEAM!!

The DT term for the new applicants will be from February through April. As you know our challenges run bi-weekly and you will be required to do a card for each challenge. We have lovely and generous sponsors and when we are supplied with items to work with I ask that you do so. Also, I ask that you post on your challenge creation on your blog and comment on your designated challenge entries.

So if you are interested in joining us as a Design Team Member please e-mail me HERE. In the email, please tell me a little about yourself and your card making journey, why you want to be on our team, a link to your blog,  and attach 3 cards that you feel best show off your talents.

We are a fun bunch and we look forward to having some of you join the party here at CMM.

We will be accepting DT submissions through the end of the day on January 18th. That gives you  two weeks to get your applications in. The newly chosen DT members will begin February 1st. 

If you have any other questions regarding the specifics of what we would require of you, please email me HEREI look forward to reviewing your applications.



10 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT creations for inspiration! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the challenge! The team's creation are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations by DT! Thanks for making thi schallege an anything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT creations. Thanks for the challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab DT creations and another great challenge thank you Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for offering an Anything Goes theme this week! The DTMs have created wonderful examples. I appreciate the opportunity of seeing what other card makers have made. Thanks again, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make a great point. Got some great information here. I think that if more people thought about it that way, theyd have a better time understanding the issue. Your view is definitely something Id like to see more of. Thanks for this blog. Its fantastic and so is what youve got to say.
    digital tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your view is definitely something Id like to see more of. Thanks for this blog. Its fantastic and so is what youve got to say.Physician california

    ReplyDelete