Monday, May 7, 2012

DT Reveal. Introducing Laura


MEET LAURA


Hi, I'm Laura, I am 28 years old and I am from Lancashire, which is in North West England, UK! It does have a tendency to rain somewhat so an indoor hobby is not a bad thing to have. In my spare time, chances are I will be sat in my craft room, putting together a new creation. I am slightly addicted to buying more stuff for my crafty stash and my husband definitely wishes I had a cheaper hobby! But I think it is worth every penny!
I am married to my wonderful husband Matt, who I met through university/church. One of things we love to do together is musical theatre and we can often be found treading the boards of our local theatre. Singing is my other big love and in a dream world I would be starring on broadway! And making cards at the same time!
Starting my blog was one of the best things I have done, it has opened up a whole new world of crafting and I am so excited to be a part of this team and to be able to share my love of crafting with you all!


Let's all give Laura a warm CMM welcome. I am so excited to have her join us and for her to  share her wonderful creations with all of you. 

Come back tomorrow to see our next DT member reveal. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I'm new as well, lookin'forward to seeing what everyone does.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete